Oferta de empleo
Finance and Accounting ManagerEsta oferta ha expirado
Call Center. Trabajo en Nicaragua con www.tecoloco.com.ni. Las mejores ofertas de trabajo y ofertas de empleo en Banco Servicios Financieros en Nicaragua.
detalle de la ofertaNOMBRE DE LA OFERTA
Finance and Accounting Manager Área de la empresa:Call Center
Cargo solicitado:Gerente de Finanzas
Tipo de contratación:Tiempo completo
Nivel de experiencia:de tres a cinco años
Edad:26 / 70
Salario máximo (USD):2800
Salario mínimo (USD):
Gerente de Contabilidad Opcional
*Requerido Nivel académico
Universidad Completa | Graduado
DESCRIPCION DE LA OFERTA
The ideal candidate will be willing and able to dive into a variety of tasks including: Owning Accounting & Financial reporting for the Nicaragua site office, performing full cycle Accounting, in addition to processing bi-weekly payroll for 100+ employees, and driving the annual statutory NIC Audit. This position will report to the Corporate Accounting Manager, located in Seattle, Washington USA.
In this role you will:
• Manage vendor relations and process/pay approved vendor invoices on a timely basis, including developing and maintaining a purchase approval process, travel & entertainment expense reimbursement policy & process.
• Maintain appropriate accounting records for the NIC corporate entity in accordance with best practices and government regulations.
• Maintain banking relationships with local banks.
• Manage month-end close process for NIC corporate entity and coordinate with Corporate Accounting Team during the monthly close process to hit month-end close deadlines.
• Prepare annual stand-alone financial statements and coordinate with external CPA firm for annual statutory audit and tax return filings
• Coordinate with on-site HR team with submission and processing of semi-monthly payroll and related government remittances.
• Develop best-in-class internal controls, policies and procedures as they relate to the Nicaragua site office.
• Manage transfer pricing & intercompany reconciliation between Nicaragua entity and US parent entity.
• Assist Corporate Finance/Accounting team (Seattle) with Ad Hoc projects
Successful candidates are:
• Experienced: We’re looking for a licensed CPA with 5+ years of relevant experience in Finance & Accounting, and who is excited about joining a fast growing company where he or she can make a large impact. Experience with NetSuite ERP system is a plus. Experience working for a subsidiary of a US company is required. Experience working in a similar role in a BPO in strongly preferred.
• Organized: Given the variety of tasks on a daily basis, we’re looking for a resourceful self-starter, who is creative and capable of handling multiple projects at a time. Must thrive in an ambiguous environment and be incredibly proactive, creative, and committed to sweating the details.
• Entrepreneurial: We’re looking for someone who is able to do a lot with limited resources. The ideal candidate will design and implement new processes and solutions as challenges arise.
• Culturally Aligned: We hire against our corporate cultural competencies.